All submissions happen through our online publishing platform. Login or Register to make a submission.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is has been submitted to another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format. PDF formats are not accepted.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Style Sheet for Authors ( >Information >For Authors).
- If the instructions for submitting a peer-reviewed article have been followed. Instructions for the peer-reviewing process may be found here (>About >Oboe)